The following needs were gleaned during consultations with the school and executed, providing a positive learning environment for pupils and staff:
- New flexible and adaptable accommodation supported by the efficient use of the retained buildings, to encourage innovation in the future
- Legible and accessible circulation routes linking the whole school together without the need to move between buildings externally
- New dining spaces to safely accommodate the number of pupils dining as well as a variety of internal and external social spaces which may also used for informal dining.
- A range of staff work and social spaces to support workforce reform and faculty restructuring
- Curriculum enhancement and learning opportunities, building on the school’s maths and ICT Specialism
- New and high quality specialist teaching accommodation, accessible to all